Highest precision and craftsmanship
With their unique swash-plate design our GIRODIN range of ¾º²Ê×ãÇòappÏÂÔØ¹ÙÍø stands for highest precision and craftsmanship. Exclusively built in France by Girodin-Sauer S.A.S., they are unrivalled in performance, size and accessibility, making them the first choice for demanding applications in the naval sector. These highly sophisticated ¾º²Ê×ãÇòappÏÂÔØ¹ÙÍø have been successfully deployed in French-designed submarines for decades. They have an extremely low level of structure-borne noise and a unique compact design, which allows the complete compressor to be carried onto or off the vessel via a pathway only 68 cm wide.
How you benefit:
- Up to 250 barg final pressure
- Ultra-compact due to axial swash-plate design
- Low level of structure-borne noise
- Easiest maintenance from just one side
- Suitable for direct seawater cooling